COVID 19 NOTICE – All Bridge is Cancelled until Further Notice!

Centre Committee Meeting on Tuesday March 10 th 2020

At the above meeting which was attended by members of all the Bridge Clubs it was decided in view of the medical advice and actions taken by the C.B.A.I. to cancelĀ  all Bridge events until further notice.

This entry was posted in Bridge Centre News and Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.